1. I’m happy to question the rules.
2. I’m happy to challenge the rules.
3. I’m happy to change the rules.
4. I’m happy to clarify the rules.
5. I’m happy to make the rules.
6. I’m happy to re-write the rules.
7. I’m happy to discuss the rules.
8. I’m even (occasionally) happy to bend the rules.
But I rarely, if ever, break the rules.
Because the rules exist for a reason, and if I don’t like them, well, see points 1 to 8…
p.s. I’m also happy to accept, re-interpret, follow, argue, defend, police, and abide by the rules, but I think you’d already got the point.