Christmas Shipping, Christmas Break & EU Orders
Current Shipping Update
Non-Bespoke orders placed by 11:00pm on Sunday 19th December will ship on 20th December, BUT you will need to select Tracked 24 (UK) or Express/DHL (EU/USA) for pre-Christmas delivery.
We can no longer guarantee pre-Christmas delivery outside of the UK, EU or USA/Canada.
For non-bespoke orders placed after 19th December, we will still be shipping until we close on 23rd December, but you should assume that orders are unlikely to arrive in time for Christmas.
- European 'Standard' postal shipping is taking anything between 2 and 5 weeks to arrive, mostly because of delays in EU Customs offices, but DHL/Express shipping is still arriving within a few days. (Also, please see the specific EU Orders section below).
- US/Canada/Rest of the World 'Standard' postal shipping is now taking over 2 weeks, but DHL/Express Shipping is still arriving within a few days.
As always, our recommendation is to upgrade to the Express/DHL option if you can - it only costs a few pounds more, but it does remove a lot of stress.
We normally make and ship bespoke orders within 7-10 working days, but the following will apply over the Christmas period :
- Orders received before 15th December 2021 will ship on or before 20th December. and with T24/Express/DHL shipping, they should still arrive before Christmas, but obviously this cannot be guaranteed.
- Orders received by 11:00pm on Sunday 19th December will be shipped before we close for our Christmas break on 23rd December.
- Orders placed after 19th December will ship during w/c 3rd January 2022.
- From w/c 3rd January we will be back to our normal 7-10 working days.
We will close at 4:00pm on 23rd December 2021 and re-open on 3rd January 2022 - you can still order as normal, and shipping will resume when we re-open.
The UK's departure from the EU has meant changes for EU customers purchasing from our store.
We no longer collect VAT on EU purchases, and so EU customers are liable for payment of VAT and/or other local taxes and duties due in their own country when receiving their orders, and because it has always been our policy that ALL customers pay the same price for our products - we think it's fairer that way - this change may mean that your purchases may now cost more than they did before the UK left the EU. However, to try and balance this a little, we now offer FREE STANDARD POSTAL SHIPPING on all orders over £100, and will receive discounted standard postal shipping rates for orders under £100. We have also reduced the price of DHL Shipping for EU customers.
As always, if you require any further information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org